1. I’m totally basic and has a PSL on the first day of fall. But the real confession is how obnoxious I am when I order one, “Can I have an iced Pumpkin Spiced latte, but like…with only half the syrup and can I have an extra shot of espresso? Um, also, I don’t want any of the whipped cream or stuff on top.” *Insert obnoxious stare from the barista* But really, I shouldn’t have to ASK for NO whipped cream on my latte. Am I right?
2. I only washed my hair one time last week.
3. I’m in a bit of a bad food eating rut. Can you blame me when things like a mac and cheese filled grilled cheese are in front of me? Either way, girlfriend needs to eat some green things this week, for reals.
4. I wore outfits that allowed for leggings instead of pants 3 out of the 5 workdays last week because I just wanted to feel like I was wearing my pajamas. Real pants are just the worst.
5. I bought this cotton candy specifically to take a cute picture with it. I don’t even like cotton candy.
6. I judge you based on your coffee order. There. I said it.
7. I want everything from the new target fall 2105 home decor line. Like, seriously, guys.
8. I had my first acai bowl and now I’m hooked. I quickly established “fruit bowl Friday” at work and I get an acai bowl from a local food truck every Friday. Not sure if this is helping my “eat healthier” campaign or not. Seems healthy because it’s fruit, but I know it’s not really because there is so much sugar.
9. Michael and I had a fairly relaxed weekend (we’d purposely not made a lot of plans so we could spend time vegging out at home). Either way, on Saturday night I spent a solid 90 minutes just lurking random people’s instagram feeds. And when I say lurking I mean HARD CORE CREEPER STATUS LURKING.
10. Our new house still isn’t all the way unpacked. WTH Kallie, get your shit together.