The holidays can be EXPENSIVE. And it’s hard to control ourselves because EVERYTHING is SO cute. But, when you’re already doing a ton of gift buying, it’s easy for shopping to get out of hand. So, I’m sharing 13 Christmas decor ideas that all cost less than $10.
In the above video Cheap Christmas Decor, I bring you along with me while I decorate for Christmas on a budget. I share some tips and tricks (like a simple and affordable tree skirt idea) and some affordable DIYs you can do. In this video I share:
- A $10 Holiday Throw blanket – see the blog post DIY here.
- Pom-pom garland
- Simple felt ornaments
- Knotted felt garland
- How to make wreaths out of old Amazon boxes
In this Dollar Tree Christmas video, I share 5 holiday DIYs from the Dollar Tree. In this video I share:
- Rustic lantern out of paint stirrers
- Farmhouse style tree farm sign from the Dollar Tree
- Glitter ornament bulbs
- Christmas bulb wreath
- and more!!
This Dollar Tree Christmas video has a mix of some simple DIYs and some hacks for using Dollar Tree items for the holidays.
- How to make an oversized wreath from the Dollar Tree
- Fur Christmas letters
- Ribbon garland
- Felt holiday pillow from a Dollar Tree tree skirt