Want to know what makes everything better?
Yea, but that’s beside the point. Want to know what ELSE makes everything better? Cute garland. Listen, it’s just a fact of life. I hung some in my office the other day and it’s instantly already happier in there.
Luckily, you can make this crazy adorable tissue paper tassel garland with less than a pack of tissue paper and about 20 minutes. Seriously stupid easy.
Just let me warn you though, you’ll want to hang this everywhere. It’s already in 3 rooms of my house and I’m not sorry about it.
- Start with one piece of tissue paper. You can make FOUR tassels from each single piece of tissue paper.
- Fold it length-wise, or as many of us like to say, “hotdog” way.
- Next fold it width-wise- or you know “hamburger” way – twice.
- Cut up your tassels from the non-folded bottom (leaving about 2 inches at the top uncut)
- Open length-wise and cut into 4 equal pieces.
- Open one of these pieces and then fold in half, hotdog style.
- Twist the uncut center area nice and tight.
- Twist that into a circle and twist it tight to secure. Some tissue papers may require a little glue to hold, depending on their texture. The paper I used held on its own.
- You’re done! String onto a long, thin string (tying at equal intervals) and go ahead, hang it everywhere.
There are 3 days left to enter this giveaway for a Michael Kors bag!