1. Black + Decker Dustbuster: I’m not sure how I haven’t had one of these in my life yet. EVERY parent needs a dustbuster. I use it daily for cleaning up little spills, the car seat, vacuuming up after I sweep, literally you’ll find yourself grabbing it ALL THE TIME. The BEST thing is it comes with a little hanging wall hook so just hook it near an outlet and it charges while it hangs.
2. Countertop Fruit/Veggie Basket: This is one of those things I didn’t know I needed until I had it. My fruits and veggies were always overflowing from my fruit basket. I love these stackable baskets for fruits and veggies in the house and they looks great on the counter.
3. Clip-On Ring Light: This little clip on ring light is a STEAL. If you’re ever on camera for anything from work to TikTok to whatever, this thing rocks for $20. A ring light is the most flattering light for talking into a camera and this easily holds your phone next to the ring light. The clip and adjustable track makes it so it can clip onto anything. I use it constantly for everything from YouTube videos to Zoom calls to filming Instagram DIYs.
4. Stars Above Joggers – My favorite comfy joggers I own them in two colors (and two sizes because #pregnancy). They are well worth your $20. Super soft, super cozy, and fit just right.
5. Padded Deep Plunge Bralette – I bought this in anticipation of needing a nursing friendly bralette, which is totally is – will be easy to nurse in thanks to the deep plunge. BUT, it’s honestly super comfy whether you’re nursing or not lol. I’ve been wearing it a ton and love the pretty detailed straps even if they peek out under my shirt.
6. Slipper Booties – I just wanted a second pair of slippers for around the house and these are great for only $20. Super cozy and I prefer the bootie style cause they stay on. The bottom is a rubber sole so it’s fine to run out to the car or mailbox.
7. Padded Bralette – Actually the most comfortable bra ever in the existence of ever. It’s like a super comfy sports bra, with lots of stretch, but also had light padding (which all pregnant/nursing boobs thank you for –if you know…you know.)
8. Chunky Knit Cardigan – I bought this in pink last year and wore it SO MUCH I got it in the light grey this year. Just the perfect comfy, chunky cardigan I wear it constantly. It’s also the perfect cardigan length where it’s long enough to cover the butt for leggings, but not awkwardly long. It fits loose so you could size down. Washes great, too.
9. Extra Long Lounge Pants – FINALLY I FOUND LOUNGE PANTS I CAN WEAR. I’m 5’9″ and almost all lounge pants and sleep pants become capris on me. It’s very disappointing. I usually stick to joggers for this reason. So, when I saw these “extra long” lounge pants I was like, “I gotta try them!” They are SO INSANELY long, and super soft and comfy. If you’re a taller woman you’ll LOVE these.
10. Good Vibes Oversized Sweatshirt– I’ve shared this a few times but it’s literally too good. Just the perfect oversized comfy sweatshirt. Slitted on the sides, perfect for layering. I already own three colors. It fits loose so order your normal size for a loose fit, size down if you want it more tight.
11. BLANQI SportSupport Legging – When these first arrived I wasn’t sure how I felt about them but I’ve grown to be very attached. They are the kind of legging that’s more of an athletic/nylon material as opposed to a softer cotton style, which I’m not sure about. It’s not my ideal fabric type. But they redeem themselves in their wear. They are seamless and the belly band just somehow grows with your belly while still providing light support. They are designed to be worn through pregnancy and postpartum, so I love the versatility. They just feel very supportive on the bump without being restrictive. But, I love that the band isn’t just a big maternity band that won’t be able to be worn postpartum.
12. Ruched Maternity Dress – This is the dress I wore for my mini photo session and it’s SO comfy and SO flattering and only $22. A great maternity steal. You can dress it up or down.
13. Crayon Rocks – The woman who watches Miles had these and they are just perfect for little hands. Miles LOVES them.
14. Super Soft Toddler PJs – I bought these kind of on a whim because they were an Amazon Lightning Deal and Miles needed some new PJs but I’m SO happy with them. The material is SO SOFT and nice. I love that they just come in a ton of basic colors, no cartoons or silly patterns. I’d been buying Burt’s Bee PJs but these are cheaper and better in my opinon. They are softer and wash better.
15. Cat & Jack Tees and Sweatshirts- I shared these on IG but just gotta give them a shoutout here, too. The Cat & Jack Sweatshirts are $7 and seriously a total steal. They wash/wear great and I love having layering pieces for Miles I don’t stress about him getting messy because they were only $7. They also have long sleeve tops for $5.50 which I stocked up on for all winter.
16. Spoosie Pads – These are THE BEST. I used to use them with Miles when he was first sleeping through the night and just started again. Miles is a stomach sleeper and at least once a week pees through his diaper at night. I was doing two diapers but that didn’t do the trick. The Spoosie Pad works 10000x better. It’s just like a little pad that goes inside the diaper and added more absorbency. We haven’t had one wet morning!
17. Leather Toddler Slides – (oops forgot to picture these above) I got these from Old Navy for Miles when they were on sale and they are SO NICE. The quality is great, they fit perfect (true to size) are easy on/easy off, and look so good. Miles gets compliments every time he wears them. A total steal.