Hi my friends! Fourth of July is just about two weeks away so I thought I’d share a cute nail art tutorial with you that you can achieve without any nail art tools or skills! It’s super easy!
What you’ll need:
|polish in red, white and blue, a glitter (I chose As Gold as It Gets by Essie), topcoat, bobby pins and tape|
1. Paint your thumb and ring finger blue and the other three red. Allow these to dry completely.
2. Using a bobby pin dipped in white polish add “stars” to your ring finger using a simple alternating pattern.
3. Cut small strips of scotch tape and put them on two of your red nails in horizontal strips, equidistant from each other.
4. Paint over these nails with white polish, immediately and slowly remove the tape after you’ve painted. (Do this one nail at a time, if the white polish has time to dry it might not peel off correctly.)
5. Add glitter to remaining fingers.
7. Look fabulous, darling!
Now obviously this nail art isn’t perfect, I’m aware of that. But it is super simple and saves you a trip to the store/money for nail art tools.
I hope you enjoyed this nail tutorial. Let me know if you try it! 🙂
Don’t forget to follow me, at But First Coffee on Bloglovin!
I want you! Looking for other blogger to collaborate with. More information here.