Hello my friends, today’s posts are my best tips for getting date night ready, in a flash! Whether you’re running late from work, overslept, or maybe even forgot you had a hot date, I’ll share with you date night makeup fast.
1. I’m starting with an Illuminating CC Cream because it’s like a primer, illuminator, and foundation all in one. It gives the skin a beautiful glowing from inside look. Using It Cosmetics Illuminating CC+ Cream
2. Next I’m applying Nars Radiant Creamy concealer in “Chantilly.” Learn more about my concealer routine.
3. I always set my concealer to ensure it doesn’t smudge, crease, or fade throughout the day. It also prevents mascara and liner from smudging onto your under eye. Only powder the areas you concealed/get oily to prevent over powdering and looking too dull. Using IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Setting Powder
4. Next, I’m keeping the eyes STUPID EASY. We are in a rush here. Taking Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Palette I’m grabbing a dark brown and I’ll pop this into the outer corners of my eyes. This gives the eyes immediate definition and takes mere moments.
5. For liner I’m using L’Oreal Infallible Super Slim Liquid Liner to line my top lash line. If you’re not comfortable with liquid liner, use a pencil. The idea is to help the top lash line pop without taking too much time.
6. Here’s the trick to this look- false lashes. They honestly can take less time than doing layers of mascara and immediately draw tons of attention to your eyes. Watch my video below for my tips on applying lashes. I’m using Kiss Blooming Lashes.
7. Blush on the apples of my cheeks and swiped back give the skin that last bit of glow you want. I’m using the Becca x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Glow Palette
8. Pop on a neutral lip and you’re good to go! This entire look takes me less than 15 minutes and gives me that put together look, fast!