Every year I say I’m going to round up my favorite things from the month. 2024 IS THE YEAR you guys. It’s happening. Someone hold me to this.
1. Leggings: These are my new favorite leggings. They are soft, opaque, and don’t have a seam at the waist hem. I think my biggest pet peeve is leggings with a seam at the waist; it’s so uncomfortable. These feel SO comfy, and there’s no pinching. They come in styles with pockets and without pockets. I have the 28″ linked here but there are short ones, too. They also have these faux leather ones I’m trying next!
2. My new favorite chunky cardigan. I have a similar one that I wear literally all the time, but this one is a little more oversized and soft.
3. This white tank (also worn in these pictures) is my current go-to layering piece. It’s so great under cardigans and open tops. It’s loose and flowy and can be worn tucked or untucked.
4. I love this Open Front Knit Cardigan for a more polished look. It just makes any outfit a little more elevated when you layer it on top!
5. This Heart Sweater is so nice I’ve bought it twice. Finley grew out of the one we had before, so I got her the next size up for this year.
6. We’ve been just loving this art caddy. We keep our go-to supplies (markers, crayons, scissors, glue, tape) in here, and it’s so nice my kids can grab what they want without bothering me to get it off the shelves. Each cup is also removable, so they can grab what they want.
7. Ella’s Wool: Their Tubes are a go-to for cold days, my kids layer them ontop of their pants and never complain about being cold! We also recently got some of their base layers – great to wear under your clothes when you head out or just to lounge in the house with. Wool is naturally moisture-wicking and stays super warm. Use the code Kallie10 for 10% off.
8. These sets are my favorite baby clothing set ever. They come in tons of colors and are just too cute.
9. Our Place Dream Cooker. I really needed a new slow cooker. After some research, I opted for this because it also pressure cooks, and we don’t own a pressure cooker. I liked that it could do both. WOW, I love it. Not only is it sleek, but it works amazingly. It can slow cook, pressure cook, sautee, and automatically turns everything to keep warm mode when done. So far it’s cooked everything perfectly.
10. I used this Heart Shaped Waffle Maker for Finley’s birthday and it’s SO cute and would be great for Valentine’s Day!
11. I got these cute little measuring cups, and I don’t know why, but they bring me a lot of joy to use them.
12. Poplin laundry service. – you outsource your laundry to someone and they bring it back the next day washed and folded. An actual lifesaver for busy weeks. Use the code BUTFIRSTCOFFEE for a FREE 1st order (up to $20)
Favorite Recipes This Month:
13. My go-to easy bread recipe (I like to let it rise in the fridge overnight for more flavor!)
14. This instant pot Moroccan chicken WAS SO GOOD. Michael and I keep talking about it and already have it back on our meal plan list for another week.