1. Apply Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous in 205 all over using a damp beauty blender. Using the Ready Set Gorgeous concealer I apply this in a V shape under my eyes and blend it out as well.
2. Apply Covergirl Flamed Out Shadow Pencil in Ginger Flame all over my entire lid.
3. Using the Covergirl eyeshadow palette in Cafe au Lait I patted the lightest color into the inner corners of my eyelid.
4. Next, I took the darker color and blended it into my outer corner.
5. Add a classic winged liner using L’Oreal Infallible liquid liner.
6. Apply 2-3 coats of Coverigrl Flamed Out mascara.
7. Wipe blush onto the apples of my cheeks, I used the color “Brick Rose” from Covergirl. I also used a some Too Faced Chocolate Soliel bronzer to lightly contour.
8. RED LIP! A classic holiday lip isn’t complete without a seasonal red lip. This is the Covergirl lipstick in “Seduce.”
9. Gloss it up. The only thing more perfect for a holiday look than a red lip is a glossy red lip. So, I swiped on Covergirl Colorsational lipgloss in “Whipped Berry” on top of “Seduce.”
As I mentioned, this look is in collaboration with Covergirl for the their #GirlsCan campaign. This November, Covergirl is donating $50,000 to Dress for Success®, an international not-for-profit organization that promotes the economic independence of disadvantaged women by providing professional attire, a network of support, and the career development tools to help women thrive in work and life.
To get you excited about this campaign, I have a $25 Walmart gift card to giveaway so you can go to Walmart and pick up some of these great Covergirl products and create your own holiday look.
The Walmart gift cards, product, and information have been provided by COVERGIRL.